based in Gdańsk
1. The Regulations set out the terms and conditions under which sales by KingAPP.pl Sp.. z o.o., ul. Tylewskiego 44, 80-169 Gdańsk, NIP: 5833294815, REGON: 369785080, registered in the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register under number: 0000724929 by the District Court in Gdańsk, VII Economic Department, via the interent, through the website https://kingapp.pl Company email address: firstname.lastname@example.org , contact phone: +48 605 139 591.
2. The object of the online store https://sagbag.pl/ is the sale of goods via the Internet.
3. Whenever the following wording is used in this document, it shall be understood as such:
a. Regulations - this document;
b. Service - website maintained at https://sagbag.pl/ ;
c. User - The person who registered the User's account;
d. Visitors - An unregistered person who browses Users' ads;
e. Service provider - owner of the Service;
f. Consumer - consumer within the meaning of the Civil Code;
g. Entrepreneur - An entrepreneur within the meaning of the Civil Code;
h. Account blocking - revoking the User's access to his/her account on the Website;
i. Price list - document specifying the prices of services, which is attached to the Regulations;
j. Subscription - established fee for the use of services according to the Price List;
k. Administration panel - Functionality that allows the registered User to use and manage services to the extent provided by the Service Provider.
4. The Regulations apply to the use of the Service.
5. A visitor may stop using the Website at any time by leaving the Website.
6. In order to use the features of the Website other than browsing, it is necessary to register and use the Website as a User.
7. In the course of registration, the user is obliged to provide all the required data in a state consistent with reality. The service provider may refuse to conclude the contract or withdraw from it at a later time in case of incorrect filling of data by the user.
8. In the case of violation of the law by the User, the Service Provider has the right to discontinue the provision of services until clarified. The Service Provider shall not be liable for any damages incurred by the User as a result of the consequences described in the preceding sentence.
9. The User is given access to the Administration Panel by the Service Provider. The use of the Administration Panel replaces separate orders, orders, etc.
10. It is forbidden to place in the Service any form of advertising or promotion of websites other than the Service, as well as to copy or reproduce the content of advertisements or their elements.
11. When using the Service, the User is obliged not to violate the personal rights of third parties through the Service, not to provide or transmit content prohibited by law, and to use the Service in a manner that does not interfere with its operation. The User undertakes not to post advertisements for criminal goods on the Service.
12. In the case of posting material on the Site that constitutes a work within the meaning of copyright law, the User declares that he owns all rights to it and grants the Service Provider a time- and territory-limited, royalty-free license to distribute the work and its modified versions without the User's exercise of personal rights.
13. In the event that a third party makes a claim against the Service Provider related to the User's violation of law or custom, the User is obliged to immediately proceed with the dispute and bring about the release of the Service Provider from any liability.
14. The parties exclude liability between themselves in case of force majeure and malfunction of the Service and malware.
15. The user agrees to use the content elements of the ads for analytical and statistical purposes.
16. The Service Provider shall not be liable to Visitors for the accuracy of advertisements.
17. The User is obliged to pay the Subscription and other fees under the Price List on time and agrees to receive invoices electronically.
18. User's complaints will be considered within 30 days from the date of their submission. Failure of the Service Provider to respond within the timeframe provided is tantamount to acceptance of the complaint.
19. The parties agree to resolve any disputes amicably, taking into account the European online dispute resolution platform.
20. Complaint provisions do not exclude the rights of Consumers.
21. Any changes to the Terms and Conditions will be communicated to Users on the Site and will become effective within 14 days of notification.
22. In order to properly use the services, the recipient should have computer hardware and software that meets the following minimum requirements:
a. Any web browser;
b. Cookies and Java Script enabled.
23. The recipient is prohibited from providing unlawful content.
24. Complaints and Returns:
a. The purchaser has the right to withdraw from the contract and return the ordered goods without giving any reason or incurring any costs by submitting a written Declaration of Withdrawal from the Contract concluded at a distance within 14 (fourteen) days from the date of receipt of the shipment. Products must be returned intact, without any damage, in the original packaging. The basis for acceptance of the return by KingAPP.pl Sp.. z o.o. is a fiscal receipt or VAT invoice attached to the purchase. In this case, KingAPP.co.uk Sp. z o.o. reimburses the Purchaser for the cost of purchasing the goods within 14 (fourteen) working days of accepting the returned goods and receiving the Purchaser's declaration of withdrawal from the sales contract, using the same method of payment used by the Purchaser, unless the consumer has expressly agreed to a different method of reimbursement that does not incur any costs for him to the bank account number indicated by the Purchaser. Return is at the expense of the purchaser;
b. Complaints are processed no later than 14 (fourteen) days from the date of receipt by the Seller of the shipment with the advertised goods;
c. Complaints are submitted by e-mail to email@example.com Please notify KingAPP.co.uk Sp in advance before sending the shipment with the claimed goods.. z o.o. About the planned return to the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at +48 605 139 591, stating the exact reason, the quantity of the advertised goods, the order number;
d. The basis for accepting a complaint is the VAT invoice of the purchase of goods, confirming the execution of the order and a description of the reason for the complaint in the e-mail;
e. The purchaser has the right to complain about the purchased goods in case of physical defects of the goods and incompatibility of the received goods with the placed order;
f. KingAPP.co.uk Sp. z o.o. is not responsible for damage to the goods, resulting from their improper use;
g. Physical defects in the goods should be reported by the Purchaser immediately, within 7 days of receipt of the shipment at the latest;
h. If the complaint is accepted, the damaged or defective goods will be exchanged for other, full-quality goods. If the replacement of goods is impossible due to the exhaustion of stock of goods in the warehouse or at the request of the Customer, the Seller shall refund the equivalent of the price of the advertised goods or offer the Customer other goods of similar value available in the store;
i. KingAPP.co.uk Sp. z o.o makes every effort to secure the personal data entrusted to it by the Ordering Party. The information collected in this way is used only for the purpose of providing the ordered service, the data is not shared in any way with external entities, with the exception of shipping and courier companies serving KingAPP.pl Sp. z o.o and its customers, banks and post offices serving KingAPP.pl Sp.. z o.o, this data is necessary to make mail-order sales and process the order.
INFORMATION CONCERNING COOKIES